We, at PCB Trace Technologies Inc., specialize in the certification-oriented development of complex systems. Our lead engineers have expertise in a variety of international standards related to safety and reliability of systems. We use this experience to design systems that comply to stringent international standards. Our approach towards developing standard-compliant products is to incorporate certification process from day 1 in the product life cycle – that’s why it is termed as “Certification Oriented Development”. Meanwhile, our engineers excel in working on legacy product designs and making them compliant with the industry standards. We have experience of working with FCC, UL, TUV, DOT, DOE, FDA, .CE, MSHA, ATEX, SIRA, and HART foundation.
- FCC Part 15 – Non-Intentional Radiators
- Electromagnetically Compatible Electronics (EN 61000)
- Intrinsically Safe Electronics (EN 60079)
- Functionally Safe Electronics (EN 61508)
- Design Assurance for Airborne Electronics (DO 254)
- Remote Control Locomotive Safety (49 CFR Part 229-15)